If you enjoy fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, whale watching or the sea life in general; you’ll love spending time in Loreto! We’ll help you find good food to eat and fun things to do.
About The Site
Things to know about this site. We don’t rent anything. We don’t sell anything. Businesses don’t pay to be listed. We are not sponsored by anyone. This is purely a volunteer effort to provide information on Loreto.
Loreto Mexico Info Blog
Now that fiber is being installed in Loreto Bay, many homeowners are realizing the importance of having high-quality mesh routers in their casa....
If all goes according to plan, fiber optic installations will start in Loreto Bay in less than a month. For those who want more information on...
Loreto BCS, Mexico
Loreto Mexico Info
Press Talking About Loreto and Baja
- On January 7, 2011 there was an article in the New York Times entitled The 41 Places to Go in 2011 and Loreto was listed as the #8 destination worldwide. “Long known for sport fishing, Loreto, on BajaCalifornia Sur’s eastern coast, is poised to become one of Mexico’s next luxury destinations.”
- On February 17, 2012, USA Today published an article titled Mexico for the wary: A guide to safe, popular travel spots and Loreto was one of the featured locations. Along with the article is a photo gallery including two photos of Loreto (photos 15 and 16).
- On March 14, 2012, an article named US State Department Recognizes Safety of La Paz and South Baja. Loreto is in that region and thus has been recognized as a very safe area of Mexico to visit.
- California dreaming: Loreto development preserves unique Mexican culture
- On June 26, 2019, Forbes Mexico wrote ¿Vacaciones en puerta? Loreto es el Pueblo Mágico favorito para viajar en verano
- The Ultimate Baja, Mexico Travel Guide – January 30, 2020